- National Cryptologic Museum
- Naval Security Group Command Display (was "Wenger Cryptologic Museum"), Carry Station, Pensacola, FL. , .
- Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago (U-505, Enigma with printing unit) , , . U-505 exhibit currently (Jan 2005) closed, due to reopen Spring 2005 .
- U.S. Air Force Communications Agency's Visitors Center (KL-7 and KW-26) .
- International Spy Museum, Washington DC, (Enigma and M-209, Jeffersonian Cipher Device) , , .
- USS Pampanito (ECM Mk II) , .
- Smithsonian's National Museum of American History, Washington DC, (4-wheel Enigma, Hebern machine, Kryha, Bombe exhibit) , , , .
- CIA museum, Mclean, Virginia. An Enigma . The website says, "Please note that because the Museum is located on the CIA compound, it is not open to the public for tours."
- Computer History Museum, Mountain View, California . A 3-rotor Enigma .
- Museum of Science, Boston. 3-wheel Enigma machine, .
|This page is part of Cryptotourism, a collaborative project to build a guide about museums and other locations of interest for cryptography and its history.|
|All pages||List of places by country||Cipher machines|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.