My Wikipedia user page: Wikipedia:User:Matt Crypto. Matt Crypto 13:35, 5 Jan 2005 (PST)
- Jerry Proc's museums info: 
- Cipher machines
- Spy-related museums: 
- BID/150 nr Reading, Berkshire 
- Letchworth: 
- Maritine Museums in Britain: .
- List of Enigmas blog
- Historical Electronics Museum, Maryland, US. A 3-wheel Enigma machine 
- http://www.militaria.hu/ , http://uk.holidaysguide.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-80217-action-describe-war_history_museum_budapest-i, http://www.fsz.bme.hu/hungary/budapest/bpmuz/bpmuz04.htm
- NASA Ames Computer Museum, Enigma 
- Tromsø Defence Museum/Tirpitz Museum, 3 rotor Enigma machine, Norway 
- USS Pampanito, ECM Mk II, , 
- Museum of World War II , 5 Enigmas, incl Schreibmax printing attachment, remote lampboard and Uhr box; also T-52.
- From Wikipedia, "The USS Pueblo is one of the primary tourist attractions in Pyongyang, North Korea. Often tourists are led through the ship by a guided tour. Participants will first enter the ship for a 15-minute video shown from a small TV set mounted in the ceiling, explaining how the North Koreans captured the ship, with some old film footage from that time. All areas of the ship are shown, including the secret communications room full of encryption machines and radio equipment, still in a partly dissassembled state after they were inspected by North Korean technicians. The highlight of the guided tour is a photo opportunity where visitors can have their pictures taken while holding the forward-mounted machine-gun."
- 3-wheel Enigma in a museum in Normandy, France  No "A 9547".
- Computer History Museum, California, http://www.flickr.com/photos/waterkant/71700824/, 3-rotor Enigma.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.